Givenchy has just launched its latest collection for Fall Winter at Paris Fashion Week 2023. Brands from France presents a collection dominated by outfits layered for men, jacket piled on top hoodies, and wide leg pants.
Mix and match interesting motifs such as animal print, camo pattern, And gingham pattern, so the identity that is trying to be displayed through the title showon Wednesday (18/1/2023) local time. So that you are not even more curious, let’s take a peek at some of the collections below.
1. Show off a dark gray overcoat suit with a black inner, this look manages to be a highlight thanks to the application of matching double pants
2. For those of you who want to look stylish when wearing stacked outfits in winter, this look from Givenchy can be a reference. On point!
3. Who says animal print is tacky? Givenchy is showing off a hooded jacket collection with a leopard pattern, which is a fashion statement in this look
4. Not only outerwear, Givenchy also presents a bottom collection with snake skin patterns that make this look look extraordinary
5. As a complement to OOTD, Givenchy also released a collection of sling bags and snake skin patterned gloves. Perfect for you who want to be the center of attention!
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 9 Predictions of Men’s Fashion Trends for 2023, Will be Booming!
6. Apart from animal print, Givenchy also added a touch of camo and gingham motifs to the Fall/Winter 2023 collection this time. These two patterns are truly timeless!
7. This long outer collection with feathers also steals the attention of fashionistas. Make OOTD in winter look so chic!
8. Even as part of a collection exhibition for Fall/Winter, Givenchy also presents a transparent outer zipper that looks so cool!
9. Givenchy also featured a formal look for winter consisting of a turtleneck shirt, blazer suit, and all-black gloves
well, that was nine collections fashion from Givenchy at Paris Fashion Week FW 2023. Try writing in the comments column, look what number is your favourite?
Also Read: 9 Red Outfit Styles a la Korean Artists Suitable for Chinese New Year!
IDN Times Community is a media that provides a platform for writing. All written works are fully the responsibility of the author.